From time to time, we receive requests for electronic copies of our bill inserts. Please feel free to print these out and use them as handouts.
- Cold Weather Tips: Frozen pipes can wreak havoc and require costly repairs and cleanup. To help protect your pipes in cold winter weather, keep these helpful tips in mind.
- Value of Water Service: At about a penny a gallon, tap water is an exceptional value. Read more about it.
- Tap vs. Bottled Water: Read this and you'll see why tap water is the clear choice.
- H2O Help to Others: Learn about our low income assistance program.
- We are Invested in West Virginia: See what improvements we've made in our water treatment and distributions systems in 2012.
- Theft of Service:Help avoid theft of service. It's against the law.
- Conservation: Save water.Save money. Tips on ways to use water wisely.
- Boil Water Advisories: Read this for commonly asked questions and answers about boil water advisories.
- My H2O Online: Learn more about our web self service tool. You can view and pay your bill, view your water use history, update your account information, sign up for EFT and more.
Keeping customers informed is one of our main priorities. We communicate regularly in a variety of ways that help us provide high-quality customer service, as well as high-quality water service. Our Customer Communications are designed to inform and educate our customers on topics like wise water use, leak detection, our involvement in our communities and our investment in infrastructure.
Here you'll find our most recent Customer Communications to view and download.
Don't forget to visit our video site!