AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- May 14: Military Times awards American Water with Best for Vets for 2019.
- July 22: Top Scorer on the Disability Equality Index for Disability Friendly.
- Aug. 1: VIQTORY announced Military Friendly® employers. American Water achieves Gold level status which means our results were within 10% of the 10th ranked organization.
- Oct. 17: VIQTORY announced Military Spouse Friendly® employers. American Water is one of 106 organizations awarded with this recognition.
- May 7: Military Times awards American Water with Best for Vets Employer for 2018.
- June 29: American Water is ranked as one of the leading companies for diversity, governance, & transparency in the Philadelphia region.
- July: American Water named to the newly-launched NAACP Equity, Inclusion & Empowerment Index.
- Aug. 6: Victory Media announced Military Friendly® employers. American Water achieves Bronze level status which means our results were within 40% of the 10th ranked organization.
- Aug. 21: U.S. Veterans Magazine recognized American Water as a veteran-friendly company and for having a veteran-friendly supplier diversity program.
- Aug. 27: American Water was approved for Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) partnership.
- Oct.: American Water was honored by The Forum of Executive Women as a Champion of Board Diversity for 2018.
- Nov: American Water is recognized as a 2019 member of the Bloomberg Gender Equity Index.
- Nov. 15: American Water partnered with the Paradigm for Parity® coalition and announced its commitment to further support inclusion and diversity efforts across its corporate leadership structure by 2030 as well as show support for the same actions in corporations across the U.S.