BILLING & PAYMENT
Pay Your Bill:
- Log into MyWater to:
- Make a one-time payment using your bank account. This service is free of charge.
- Make a one-time credit card payment for a $1.95 fee.
- Schedule automatic payments to avoid late fees.
- To pay without registering for an account, visit amwater.com/billpay. Transaction fees apply for all payment methods. Be sure to have your account number handy.
Pay by Phone
Pay with credit card:
- Call 1-855-748-6066 to pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Be sure to have your account number handy.
- A $1.95 transaction fee applies.
Pay with your bank account:
- Call 1-800-272-1325 to speak to a customer service representative.
Pay by Mail
Send payment along with payment stub to:
Hawaii American Water
P.O. Box 7150
Pasadena, CA 91109-7150
No cash, staples or paper clips please.
Pay In Person
Hawaii American Water has agreements with several authorized payment locations across the state.
Please note that this list changes periodically. Customers are encouraged to call the location first, to ensure they still accept payments for Hawaii American Water. Please note these locations DO NOT accept payments by mail.
Pay Through a Third Party
If someone handles paying your bills, such as a relative, trustee or social service organization, we can send a copy of your bill, as well as a reminder, past-due and shut-off notices, to that third party. To add a third-party, visit MyWater or contact our customer service center at 1-800-492-8373, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.