TREATMENT PLANT TOURS
Note: Facility tours are currently suspended until further notice due to COVID-19. Please contact Kaye Helton at email@example.com for additional information.
Treatment Plant Tour Rules
- Appropriate dress is mandatory for all tours, including closed-toed walking shoes. For the safety of all guests, visitors with inappropriate dress will not be permitted to tour the facility.
- For the safety of our guests, no one under 9 years of age is permitted to tour our treatment plants.
- Tours will be limited to groups of no more than 30 people. Smaller tour groups and/or multiple tours may be necessary if the facility or tour route will not accommodate 30 people. Multiple Kentucky American Water tour guides will be provided for larger tour groups.
- No large bags or backpacks are allowed inside Kentucky American Water facilities.
- All adults, on the day of the tour, must provide a valid government-issued photo identification e.g. (state driver's license, passport) upon arrival and sign in.
- Adult visitors not having a valid government-issued photo identification are not permitted to tour the facility.