OUR WATER QUALITY RECORD
- In the 128 years we’ve served the community, state or federal officials have NEVER issued us a water quality violation, otherwise referred to as a notice of violation (NOV).
- The Tennessee River is the source for our water and our water is filtered as part of the treatment process. You can learn more about your water through detailed Consumer Confidence Reports.
- We earned two water quality awards in 2015. Click here to learn more.
- We have an environmental grant program for ongoing programs which support watershed protection.
- We partner with law enforcement, pharmacies and drug prevention organizations for drug take back.
Tennessee Water Quality