BILLING & PAYMENT
Pay Your Bill:
- Log into MyWater to:
- Make a one-time payment using your bank account. This service is free of charge.
- Make a one-time credit card payment for a $1.95 fee.
- Schedule automatic payments to avoid late fees. With Auto Pay, your bill will be paid on time, every time, on the date it is due. You can choose to have your monthly bill automatically applied to your credit card ($1.95 fee per transaction) or deducted directly from your checking or savings account (no additional charge). No stamps required. Enroll today on MyWater.
- To pay without registering for an account, visit amwater.com/billpay. Transaction fees apply for all payment methods. Be sure to have your account number handy.
Pay with credit card:
- Call 1-855-748-6066 to pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or your bank account (Electronic Check).
- Be sure to have your 16 digit account number handy which can be found on your bill.
- A $1.95 transaction fee applies.
Send payment along with payment stub to:
Hawaii American Water
P.O. Box 7150
Pasadena, CA 91109-7150
No cash, staples or paper clips please.
Hawaii American Water has partnerships with many authorized payment locations across the state. If you would like to make a payment in person, we strongly encourage customers to make payments only at the authorized payment locations found at the below link.
Please note that payment locations and terms change periodically, and some locations charge for this service. Customers are encouraged to call the location first to verify they still accept payments for Hawaii American Water, as well as the fee information provided on this site. Please note these locations DO NOT accept payments by mail.
Pay Through a Third Party
If someone handles paying your bills, such as a relative, trustee or social service organization, we can send a copy of your bill, as well as a reminder, past-due and shut-off notices, to that third party. To add a third-party, visit MyWater or contact our customer service center at 1-888-237-1333, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Invoices available in Braille, large print or audio
Customers can request to receive their Hawaii American Water bill in Braille, large print or as an audio file by contacting our Customer Service Center. Please note, customers requesting an alternate format will continue to receive their regular print format or paperless bill on time. The alternate formatted bill will be sent 7-10 business days after.