Request the Enviroscape
Request for a Tennessee American Water employee to provide a demonstration with our watershed or water treatment plant enviroscapes for an engaging hands-on learning experience.
- Tennessee American Water, as a community service, offers to present an EnviroScape Watershed Model for use at schools or community events.
- An EnviroScape Watershed Model is a hands-on, interactive demonstration of the sources and effects of water pollution.
- We will come to your school or event and demonstrate how stormwater runoff carries pollutants through the watershed to a pond, lake, river, or ocean – and the best practices to prevent this type of pollution from occurring.
- The EnviroScape is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For availability please contact: Kathryn Robinson at Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.771.4740