Request A Mister
Reserve our mister for your next community event. This free service is a fun and welcome addition in the heat of summer.
- Tennessee American Water, as a community service, offers misters for use at events like running races, triathlons, and other community events.
- We will set up the mister at the requested location near a water source (such as a fire hydrant), turn it on and off, and collect it after the event.
- If the event is on a weekend, we set it up on that Friday and will pick it up the Monday after, in order to accommodate our normal operating hours.
- The mister is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- For availability please contact: Kathryn Robinson at Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.771.4740