BILLING & PAYMENT
Pay Your Bill:
- Log into MyWater to:
- Make a one-time payment using your bank account. This service is free of charge.
- Make a one-time credit card payment for a $1.95 fee.
- Schedule automatic payments to avoid late fees.
- To pay without registering for an account, visit amwater.com/billpay. Transaction fees apply for all payment methods. Be sure to have your account number handy.
Pay by Phone
Pay with credit card:
- Call 1-855-748-6066 to pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Be sure to have your account number handy.
- A $1.95 transaction fee applies.
Pay with your bank account:
- Call 1-800-272-1325 to speak to a customer service representative.
Pay by Mail
Send payment along with payment stub to:
Pennsylvania American Water
P.O. Box 371412
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7412
No cash, staples or paper clips please.
Pay In Person
Pennsylvania American Water has agreements with several authorized payment locations across the state.
Please note that this list changes periodically. Customers are encouraged to call the location first, to ensure they still accept payments for Pennsylvania American Water. Please note these locations DO NOT accept payments by mail.
Pay Through a Third Party
According to PUC regulations, customers are permitted to designate a consenting individual or agency to receive a duplicate copy of reminder notices, past due notices, delinquent account notices or termination notices. When contact with a third party is made, we will advise the third party of the pending action and what steps can be taken to avoid termination.
To add a third-party, both you and the third party must complete and sign the Pennsylvania American Water Third Party Notification Form and return it to the address provided on the form.
CHECK OUT OUR NEW, IMPROVED CUSTOMER PORTAL
Managing your account online is easy with MyWater. You can view and pay your bill, sign up for Auto Pay and Paperless Billing, track your water usage and compare it to your neighborhood average, and more! We’ve improved our customer portal, so if you haven’t logged on recently, view the video below, or log on/enroll and see if for yourself! Visit MyWater today!